Victoria Falls presents a spectacular sight of awe-inspiring beauty and grandeur on the Zambezi River, forming the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. It was described by the Kololo tribe living in the area in the 1800’s as ‘Mosi-oa-Tunya’ – ‘The Smoke that Thunders’. In more modern terms Victoria Falls is known as the greatest curtain of falling water in the world.
- Kingdom Hotel $220 per night for two. Bed and Breakfast
- Elephant Hills $220 per night for two. Bed and Breakfast
- Azambezi River Lodge $234 per night for two. Bed and Breakfast. Slightly more expensive but you will love it.
- Airport transfers $15 per person one way
- Sunset Cruise $50 per person
- Guided Falls Tour $45 per person
- Helicopter Ride $150 per person (30mins)
- Boma dinner $50 per person
- Crocodile farm $25 per person
- Lion walk $150 per person
- Chobe Day trip, Botswana $160 per person (inclusive of return transfers, lunch, game drive, cruise. Don’t forget your passport
- Hwange Day trip $195 per person (inclusive of return transfers, lunch and game drive)
Kids below 12 pay 50%. Below 3 years – free